updated August 24, 2020
The Testing Center reopened on a limited basis for the 2020-2021 school year. We continue to offer exams by appointment only, and fewer seats are available in order to allow for physical distancing between examinees. Our ability to remain open will be determined by government mandates and university policies, therefore testing dates are being opened on a rolling basis. Be sure to regularly check our schedule through your test provider and register early as dates become available.
If you are sick, do not come to the test center. Contact your test provider and reschedule your appointment.
Please note and be prepared to comply with the following protocols when you arrive at the Testing Center:
- Physical distancing will be required at the entrance to and inside the Testing Center
- All test takers will be asked to submit to a health prescreening prior to entering the Testing Center
- Test takers must sanitize their hands as they enter the Testing Center
- Individuals entering the Testing Center must wear a face covering at all times. Test takers who arrive without wearing a face covering will be asked to put one on
- Anyone who refuses to comply with the face covering requirement or who removes the face covering while testing will be instructed to leave the Testing Center immediately
Testing Center staff will regularly wipe down all touch points (e.g. reception chairs, door knobs, lockers) and workstation surfaces (e.g., keyboard, mouse, desktops, computer monitors) with an approved, computer-safe, EPA-registered disinfectant.
Please contact us with any questions you may have about our services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (828) 262-6801.
LSAT -October 3,2020 (Cancelled): All registrants should have been notified and already rescheduled for a later test administration date. Please refer to lsac.org for additional information.